Friday, 16 August 2013

Moon Garden Jewellery


 Jewellery making has always been a hobby of mine, I love having something to wear that no one else will have, and being able to tailor a piece to suit my own personal style. I recently dove into my little drawers of beads, trinkets and chains and began putting together necklaces, badges and earrings. I just love to sit in the middle of a beautiful mess.

 A lot of the jewellery I make uses old toys and pendants, I really enjoy nostalgia, especially nostalgia of the 90s as this was the era that I grew up in, which luckily is very popular at the moment anyway, as I'm beginning to sell some of the jewellery. You can find what's currently for sale in my Etsy shop; Moon Garden Jewellery (click on the following link);

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MoonGardenJewellery

 I'm throwing myself headfirst into this jewellery making business, as it's something I love and want to produce more and more, and there will be a lot of different styles and pieces. I'm looking out for old toys I can use at car boot sales and charity shops, so if anyone has anything they are happy donate, get in touch!

 I've also began trying my hand at resin jewellery, I've only made one batch so far, which I will post about later. They turned out fairly well for a first go, but I'd be happy to hear any advice anyone has :)



No comments:

Post a Comment