Thursday, 4 July 2013

Last Four: July

1. Silver velvet t-shirt. One of my charity shop finds; I love anything that reminds me of the moon, and this really does just that for me. I find it hard to resist anything velvet too, and I just love the subtle pattern of circles in this. £2.99

2. Daisy print shorts. Another charity shop find, (you can't keep me out with a stick). I have been looking for daisy print shorts for a while, so was over the moon when I found these. Daisy prints are another Achilles' heel for me, shorts, tops, dresses, accessories. Can never have too many daisies. Oxfam £1.99

3. Bat backpack. I had the same rucksack as this when I was younger, my granny bought it me and I used it all through my preens through to mid-teens, and then it accidentally got sol at a car boot sale. I'd been keeping an eye out for the same one for a few years and finallyyy found it on a whim on eBay. EBay £10.00

4. Original Source Shea Butter & Honey hand soap. This is the yummiest smelling soap ever, it was on sale at my local store. Definitely want to try more of their products now. Tesco £2-£3.

No comments:

Post a Comment