Sunday, 1 January 2012

Return of the Bookworm Bug!


 So I've been bitten by the bug again, I'm ill I know but I refuse help while I fuel my addiction. This is the current reading pile, a few I started a while ago but put on the back burner while I've been busy, (Sherlock Holmes, and stories by Gaimen etc).
 I've nearly finished the Catcher in the Rye, which I got for Christmas from my boyfriend, and I am beyond eager to start on Poe. I have read a bit of Angela Carter's selection of fairy tales, and asked for her Bloody Chamber which I also got for Christmas, and I've read a little of Blake.
 I started reading Nineteen Eighty-Four years ago when I was in sixth form but the book was just lying about and I wasn't in the stealing mood that day so never finished it.
 But jinkies- am I eager to get through this lot :D

No comments:

Post a Comment