Monday, 13 June 2011

Putting the Pieces Back Together

I apologise for lack of any sort of post recently, but I've not felt particularly up to it. However I'm proud to say that I have been pushing myself hard to give my life some sort of normality and order once again; and most importantly make myself happy again.
I'm making changes in regards to my university life, making more of an income, motivating myself enough to get back into hobbies that are important to me, hopefully will be taking a CBT test to get myself one of those annoying little mopeds at some point, registered for some therapy so I don't make mistakes again...trying to bring out the person I was a couple of months ago and change my life in little ways to suit me.
Short post I know but I don't like to say too much.

~Queenie

No comments:

Post a Comment